Great Lakes Medicine
Essential Job Functions:
- Will accurately perform audits on coders.
- Will perform any other audits needed as assigned.
- Will oversee training of any new E&M coders.
- Review related reports to verify if an E/M service is billable and if any modifiers are required
- Examining patient medical records for missing information.
- Assigning CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM codes.
- Ensuring compliance with medical coding policies and guidelines.
- Put together data to be sent to physicians regarding clarification on report documentation.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, professional, and timely manner with all staff members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift